– – –
Some of the stuff I’m focused on this year…
- Gang Transformation Project via GDC, Police, schools, churches, sports clubs and residents associations
- Representation Review: ensuring the fairest electoral structure for Tairāwhiti via GDC
- Regional Housing Needs Assessment via GDC
- Keeping Kids Safe Project via Te Ora Hou Aotearoa
- Neighbourhood Resource Centres via HNZC, Ka Pai Kaiti Trust & Te Ora Hou
- Computer Clubhouse for Waikirikiri School
- Gisborne-Napier railway retention via Gisborne Rail Action Group
- Cycleways & Walkways via GDC Ten Year Plan, NZTA, Cycling Advisory Group, etc.
- Māori Land & Rates via GDC Māori Land Working Group with TPK, etc.
- Central Government better linked into local priorities via Whānau Ora, MSD, etc.
- Pēnu Marae – new wharepaku and wharenui roof hopefully
- Rere Rockslide – stream quality monitoring and restoration project
- Economic Development projects – biofuels and biochemistry projects, regional skills development and entrepreneurs recruitment campaign